Convert Image URL to Image

No way! I stay corrected then.

The thing I was solving for that client was different anyway. He wasn’t trying to codahost a public image, but codahost a coda-generated SVG, convert it to raster, and include it in an email to send to their customer. That’s why I did the roundtrip to the pack, I guess — to host the SVG from Data URI. Not sure if the same trick would work with just copy-pasting image content into the upload cell.

@Jon_Dallas my Edit Images Pack implements a trick that ups the number of images that can be combined up to 5. I’m basically abusing the image+blend+mark to apply ‘layers’ recursively: image is a transparent base, blend is the recursive result, and mark is the new layer so that it’s always on top. Then it’s the imgix URL length limit that kicks in. It’s a hidden formula in that pack because I wanted to extract it into a separate pack and make it minimally paid, but I never had the time to. There are no instructions really but this short demo video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHrrBPFb428

But yeah, it seems that with the trick of copy-pasting the URL to the upload column you can flatten and rehost the resulting images right in Coda without a pack?