Display and usage bug with lineBreak()

Hello,

Modification in the procedure to realize this type of customized button. It will be necessary to add in the formula LineBreak(false) to obtain the same result as before.

However, a defect persists when loading the buttons. The images are not displayed, and it is necessary to enter this one to select the formula so that the image appears.

Hey Thierry! :wave:

I’m not quite sure I understand what you’re experiencing. Would you mind sharing your doc with us so we can take a closer look at the issues you’re encountering and pointing us to where you’re experiencing some issues with the LineBreak() formula?

You can do that by going to the Share in the top right-hand corner, clicking the button in the top right (to the left of the “X”), and toggling on Share with Coda Support (the gif below shows how to do this).

Afterward, please send us a link to that doc in your response or embed it here for us so we can take a look.

-Nicole

Hello @Nicole_Macdonald

Le bouton ou j'ai introduit la formule dans Label

Here is the link to the page in question:

Coda VS Notion: quel outil est le plus adapté à vos besoins de création de boutons?, but it’s exactly the same on every document where I used this type of formatting.

As this document is published (https://coda.io/@thierryvm/manager-budget-personnel-vf),

I have granted access to the support.

And on mobile, it’s worse, because the buttons are cut in half in the cell.

Sincerely,

Thierry

I see what you mean, thanks for sending your doc over! Can you fill out a bug form for this via the ? in your doc? Thanks!

1 Like

Tank You so mutch @Nicole_Macdonald,

Yes, I will create this tomorrow without mistakes :slight_smile:

Sincerely,

Thierry

Hi Nicole!

I logged this bug with Coda about a month ago. It still persists in all my docs, not just in buttons but all over the place.

When using the Image() formula with image-urls that reference Codas icons (in the format of https://cdn.coda.io/icons/svg/color/{1}.svg ) Or now so it seems Icons directly form Icons8 itself, the image does not load

Other SimplaDocs Coda experts are experiencing in their builds as well. When Coda investigated for me about a month ago they were not able to reproduce the bug.

Maybe try to create a document that utilizes the image formula specifically with Coda’s icons (the underlying image url), and then place those in buttons, on the canvas, and elsewhere.

I assure you itll show up! Its also random. Sometimes the image WILL show up and other times it wont

1 Like

:scream: Thanks for letting me know, Scott! Sorry to hear y’all are running into this pretty consistently.

I could definitely reproduce the issue with Thierry’s doc here, so I’ll make sure to specify that in the bug along with what you’ve shared here.

I also noticed some weird intermittent issues similar to what you’ve described, so I’ll be sure to share this as well. Appreciate you chiming in here! Hoping our engineers can get to the bottom of this!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi Thierry, this bug should be fixed now! Please tell me if you are still seeing it.

2 Likes