Extract value from one table to another

Hi,

i want to extract the sum of reinforcement quantity and concrete quantity from procurement sheet to cash flow.

As an example my sum of reinforcement quantity is 123. so in cashflow amount column it should reflect 12338000 = 4674000 and my concrete quantity is 725 so in cashflow amount column it should reflect 72525000 = 18125000.

can anyone help how i can extract the values??

Hi @Nipul_Thakker,

Quick answer: formula in GST Amount should be [Procurement Sheet].[Reinf. quantity].Sum() * 38000

However, it’s not very clear as the amount per concrete seems to vary according to item definition.
It would be helpful if you could share your doc - or a sample of it.

Thanks.

This is the access to my doc. GST amount has nothing to do with this actually. I want the reinf. total quantity from procurement sheet and concrete quantity from procurement sheet into cash flow.

Hi @Nipul_Thakker,

I would recommend a schema change for this doc where you make use of rows instead of columns for these items. This will allow you to use filters much easier throughout the rest of the doc.

I’ve put together a sample that walks through each table so you can see how the filter and total can work in the Cash Flow table. This isn’t all inclusive of the doc you have setup, it’s a sample of the schema I would try to allow for easier formulas as you build out the rest of the doc.

1 Like