Grammarly Integration

Have Grammarly support would be absolutely amazing, especially because I am not the best speller.

9 Likes

@Maddox_Larson - I typo a lot too and the spell checker in Coda helps fix most of my typos but we have had requests for Grammarly integration (as they do do a great job overall) so bumped it up to the team.

6 Likes

@mallika any chance this will see the light of day in the Coda tool soon?

1 Like

The short answer is that we know this is a wanted feature, but it’s not on the front burner yet. We still have some other features we’re focusing our efforts on at the moment. We hear you and we have this noted though!

I also responded here…

1 Like

I was adding my vote for Grammarly integration support. I’m new to Coda, loving it by the way, but I’m not new to Grammarly (also love it). We use Grammarly to proofread all communications, internal and external, as it does way more than spell check. Right now, we are getting by with cutting and pasting from Grammarly desktop into our Coda docs, but that will break down quickly as we expand our team.

3 Likes

Grammarly is very important. LanguageTools would be great too, for other languages.

I’m new to coda, it’s is very great but without grammarly feeling like disabled for spell & grammar correction even with the chrome extension it is not working. Notion is supporting it but why not in coda?

@Coda_IT Team kindly looking forward for your quick implementation.

I am using Chrome and in the settings I have set a couple of languages: spell checking works for me, in Coda and on other pages as well.