How to reference thisPage in a SendEmail action?

Hi all,

Is it possible to reference thisPage (or the current page somehow) in a SendEmail action? It seems like it isn’t. I have a template doc that other folks duplicate and I’d like it to have a button to email the page out, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to set this up in the template doc and have it work in duplicated pages…

Thanks,
Emilio

1 Like

hi @emilio.lopez ,

This morning I saw this in my feed : The Meeting Starter Kit

part of it is the email page logic, normally I skipp this but since I read your question I openend it and it seems to me rather straight forward:

as you can see, you can put any page. What I might advice you to do is to test it to see how the page you have in mind looks on mobile and on a larger screen. Communication is also how it feels, not?

cheers, Christiaan

@Christiaan_Huizer I am interested in this functionality as well, but wanted to clarify from your answer. This would still require the page being duplicated to be edited (edit the button to print itself), regarding the original concern: “but there doesn’t seem to be a way to set this up in the template doc and have it work in duplicated pages”.