Did somebody say dashboards?
You asked, we’ve been listening. And building. This one was a long time coming, but we wanted to get it right.
Whether you’re writing project briefs or making fully-featured applications, page layouts gives you exponentially more ways organize Coda’s building blocks in your new or existing docs.
Here are some tips to help you get started:
1. Align content side-by-side.
Click on the vertical ”…” to drag and drop text, images, tables, and other Coda’s building blocks into columns on a page.
2. Optimize for content with customizable sizing in a column.
One size does not fit all. Page layouts give you the flexibility to customize column widths with the resize lever.
3. Easily add or move columns on a page.
Add columns on the fly by typing /column anywhere on a page. Select and arrange columns by clicking the horizontal “…” selector at the top of each column.
There are so many ways to up-level your docs with page layouts — so we built a few docs to inspire you:
- How to design your docs to shine like a diamond.
- Publish a stellar portfolio or resume.
- Synthesize a project more efficiently.
- Drag-and-drop your way to a visually impactful dashboard.
If you feel like your Coda docs can use a makeover, try creating a customizable page layout today!