Launched: Microsoft Outlook Mail Pack šŸ“§

Hi! Thanks so much for creating this, I just found myself needing it.

Iā€™m getting the following error when I attempt to use the pack:

Also, wanted to request attachments support. Iā€™m hoping to use this to automate sending invoices/contracts to accounting/legal once I log them in Coda.

1 Like

Super excited for this pack, unfortunately it I canā€™t get it to sync.

1 Like

@Donovan_Keith1 Welcome to the community! You should be able to install now. I got the same error yesterday looking up a pack yesterday but everything is back and ready to go!

Keep us posted on how it works out for you!

1 Like

Hi @Tanya_Davis

Thank you for the detailed video. Can you please share your Doc with me?
Then I am able to have a look into the logs.
xxx@xxx.com

@packwhale I canā€™t share my actual doc because of the information it includes. I created a doc with just the sync tables and shared it to the email you included. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi there, it would be posible to email a page same as with the gmail pack? Because that would be awesome!

Thanks!

1 Like

@Walter_Rodriguez I am happy to add this feature. How is this possible with the Gmail Pack?

1 Like

Foremost, sorry because I thought you were the same creator of the Gmail pack (Iā€™m really new to coda). I donā€™t know how it works, but if you like you can try it, just add gmail pack, and you will see that in the content when you insert a = to write a formula you can also select any page and it gets send in the email with all the format and the information. But I really donā€™t know how it is possible, it is incredibly handy thatā€™s for sure.

2 Likes

@Walter_Rodriguez I have just released a new version which allows you to send a complete page. Please have a try :slight_smile:

@Allison_Serafin1 I am not sure if this is the same functionality which you were talking about in an earlier post? JFYI

@ All Microsoft Outlook Mail Pack users, who are using the ā€œSend emailā€ or ā€œCreate draftā€ button:
If you are using the ā€œContent HTMLā€ parameter and checked the checkbox (first screenshot), you will see an error message (second screenshot).
The fix of this error is easy: just open the buttonā€™s settings via a right-mouse-click and click into one input field and click into a second input field. Thatā€™s it. Alternatively you can make a small change and undo it. There just needs to be a kind of trigger to force the button to update the logic in the background.

@Steffen_Zanner You have suggested a similar / the same functionality after the launch, I hope this update is also helpful for you.

1 Like

Thank you! The HTML option doesnā€™t show up for me with this doc. Hmmmā€¦Any tips to get the update to sync with the pack already in a doc?

1 Like

@Allison_Serafin1 Sorry, maybe I was not clear enough in my previous post.

The ā€œContent HTMLā€ parameter does not exist anymore, through the latest update the text within the ā€œContentā€ parameter is interpreted as HTML by default.

The second update is that complete pages can be sent via the ā€œContentā€ parameter, just start typing ā€œ=ā€ within the ā€œContentā€ parameter field and a suggestion box will pop up displaying the pages of your current Doc. See screenshot attached.

If there is still anything unclear, please let me know.

Unbenannt

1 Like

Iā€™m having an issue with the HTML as well.

Previously this was sent as HTML.

What must I do to have it sent as HTML now?

1 Like

Hi @Chris_Hall,

It should be interpreted as HTML by default.
Can you please try to create the Send Mail button a second time and send the same content?

Best regards

I found the ability to send the page and that reduced a lot of complexity in my page and is a much better way to do what I was doing.

Thank you again for an amazing pack!

2 Likes

As requested by a Pack user, the latest release includes a ā€œFolder IDā€ and a ā€œFolder Nameā€ column within the Messages table (yellow highlighted within the screenshot) :tada: :heart_eyes:

Please note, that the Microsoft API does not return any subfolder names, therefore the ā€œFolder Nameā€ column displays ā€œN/Aā€ in such cases (red highlighted within the screenshots).

If there are any other feature requests, please let me know :+1:

Just a quick question, is this pack able to send attachments?
Also does it work with exchange mail accounts in Microsoft 365?

1 Like

Hi Marko,

Ad attachments: it is on my to-do list.

Ad exchange mail accounts: I am afraid only Exchange Online accounts are supported.

Best wishes

Iā€™m trying to use HTML and Iā€™m building a field on a page with the important information I want to send.

Here is a screenshot.

When the email is sent this is what I receive:

Iā€™ve tried without the HTML tags as well and this is the result

What do I need to do to get the HTML fields recognized correctly?

Hi @Chris_Hall,

I can not reproduce this issue.
Can you please explain how you are referencing the content for the ā€œContentā€ field within the ā€œSend emailā€ button?
How did you create the text block with the grey background? Initially I thought it is a ā€œCode blockā€ but it looks slightly different and has not a name to reference.

Best wishes