Limit columns from Jira

I have a Jira link that I am trying to find a way to make it work well. I’ve pulled in a filter, but unfortunately my company has a long history of using Jira to create all sorts of fields that are no longer useful and the column count is massive (600+). There are 2-3 minute load times to pull up the page containing the data.

I’d like to be able to use this more efficiently and not create performance issues in my document. It would be amazing to be able to select and sync only the columns that I want (example: Key/Project/Description/Status/Release Notes). I’ve worked around this by creating a view of the table, limiting the columns, and putting the original table on a hidden page. This improves the performance quite a bit, but it’s still clunky to deal with the 600+ hidden columns in the settings for that view.

Any possibility of creating a “column limiting” function (or maybe being able to reference a saved filter and only pull the displayed columns)?

Ok - so it’s not as bad as I thought. It automatically brings over 600+ fields, but I can delete those from the table that’s brought in and everything else gets substantially better across the whole doc.