[Gig] Looking for Coda Freelancer/Consultant

Hello all,

I have built an operations system in Coda for a small company of 5. All sales, project management, time tracking and operational finance is managed in Coda. Thank you @Paul_Danyliuk for your help :slight_smile:

I am now looking for someone to continue the advancement (if any) and upkeep of the system. Does anyone know of any freelancers who might be interested in this work?

Happy to share more details to any individuals interested. Will discuss rates in private. Looking for someone who has some software background so that they can pick up Coda quickly, or someone who simply proficient in Coda already.

Thanks so much!

11 Likes

Hey there! Shoot me an email. I’m interested, have extensive background with Coda, and experience freelancing and building docs for companies. Scottcollierweir@gmail.com

salih@cipinnovation.com
hi I own a small software company but my passion is CODA, can help you eagerly.

Feel free to contact me to exchange ideas and expectations. My focus is mainly on integrations via Zapier with forms (paperform) and email (mailjet). If you are looking for API integrations others are better placed.

Best, Christiaan

@Courtney_Zorio2, I have fairly extensive Coda experience and have good access to the Coda team. I am helping our church operate nearly all of its administration in Coda. I have not done Coda consulting, but I have run a boutique app design company in the past and have considerable tech-related consulting experience as a result. I would be very interested in talking with you about maintaining and advancing your Coda-based system on a consulting basis.

Hi @Courtney_Zorio2 - we’ve done something similar with Paul and he’s helped us set up a project management tool on Coda for our company and are now looking for someone who is able to continue working on it with us.

If you’re happy to, would you be able to share who you’re working with (in the hope that we’d be able to work with them too?) it makes sense to me, as they’ll be familiar with how Paul works and has set things up for us so far.

My email is lin.lowdon@amigotechnology.com - please let me know either way.

And happy to be contacted by others who feel they might be able to help.

Thanks all.

1 Like