Lost 'invite people' option

I seem to have lost the option to invite more people when I open a ‘People’ dropdown list.

Does anyone know how to get this back, please? I’m using a lookup table to assign tasks and currently I can only assign things to myself, which feels a little unfair. :slight_smile:

I think it disappeared when I gave Google access to look at my work domain to populate my list with more emails/accounts. This didn’t yield any results (maybe because of the admin’s settings on our domain?). I revoked access, thinking I’d just do it manually and now I just have the option to check the domain and then I get a spinning wheel, when I try (as it doesn’t have permission, I assume).

Chris, I’ve sent you a DM and can help.

1 Like

Thanks for the info, Nigel.

Also, revoking any app requires going into your Google Account settings. I think it’s under ‘Third-party apps with account access’. You can manage any apps there.

1 Like

Glad to help out Chris.

For other folks watching this thread, our support for domain browsing (the ability to list your corporate directory) requires the permission admin.directory.user.readonly (scope for only retrieving users or user aliases.). To support this your GSuite admin must enable the GSuite Admin API - instructions are available at https://support.google.com/a/answer/60757?hl=en.

Thanks,
Nigel.