Here is my issue. And summarized below.
- We use a master database with tables serving as a single source of truth for various areas such as employee information and business playbooks. This database also aids in our task management and time management.
- Our managers request the creation of playbooks based on their needs. They first check the existing playbooks, filter by their area of interest, check if the playbook is created or approved for creation, and either up the priority or request a new playbook if it isn’t listed.
- The current process for requesting and managing playbook creation is within the master document. However, I want this process to be outside of this document.
- I’ve created a separate playbook request process using Cross-Doc. However, this system doesn’t support the same filtering capabilities as the original process. (as much as I understand)
- Lastly, I’m also concerned about the visibility of categories in the new system. I don’t want managers to have to scroll for a long time to find specific categories. In essence, I want a more intuitive and efficient way for managers to view and select available options.