Not sure if this is consistently reproducable. For me, having a regular account and account for pack making, when I go to show the password of my regular account it shows that of my pack maker account. I have confirmed by trying to sign back in with either password.
Hi @loucadufault, thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you’re running into this issue. We’ve raised your report with our team, but they have been unable to reproduce this issue. In order to determine why this issue is happening on your end, would you mind providing the following information?:
- Have you tried logging out and back into your Coda account?
- Your device details or a screenshot of your “About this Mac” overview
- Your browser details which you can find here
- Any screencast or screenshot(s) displaying the issue you’re facing
- Does this issue persist in an incognito/private browser window?
- What type of login are you using? (Google, Microsoft, Apple, SSO)
We look forward to hearing from you!