Yesterday I was testing Coda, I did a test of how a guest would see it, what he would be able to do. when doing this test, I send the invitation, the guest enters through the mail and takes him directly to his workplace where there is a folder that is the one to which he is invited.
And there I thought, I just waste my time, it doesn’t help me if the guests end up in a workplace they don’t know and they don’t know that they should go to a specific folder.
My question is if there is any way if when sending the invitation by email then register and then take it directly to the doc and page that I want? Or create a published doc, that has the sign up block and when doing so, it takes you directly to a private doc and to the page that I want?

Hi, @Franka_Moon! Welcome to the Coda Community :smile:

If you need to share a specific page, you can do that by selecting “Link to Current Page” in your sharing settings. Note, that it will share the page via the link, but anyone with that link will still be able to access the rest of the doc. This feature is meant to efficiently share a page without needing to navigate through the whole doc!

I hope this helps! If you have any other questions about this, please don’t hesitate to reach out to support@coda.io

Cheers,
~ Genevive

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.