[Template] - I7 Time Tracking app

Hi Everyone,

I’m excited to showcase my new time tracking app, I7. Originally, I built it for a construction company, but I realized that it could benefit more people, so I decided to share it with you all.

Over time, I’ve added more features, and now there are a bunch of great functionalities. Here’s a quick rundown:

1. Time tracking made easy - Track your time effortlessly and never miss a billable minute again.
  2. Automatic project changes - Keep your workflow flowing smoothly. You don’t need to stop tracking time to switch to another project. Simply select another project and click “Start Tracking,” and I7 will automatically close the previous timesheet and start a new one - it’s awesome!
  3. Invoicing made simple - Create invoices for your clients right within the app. You’ll have total control over whether the timesheet is ready to be billed or not.
  4. Bulk action feature - Approve and pay timesheets in bulk with just a few clicks. This is amazing for accounting and saves a lot of time.
  5. Personal dashboard - Get a quick and easy overview of your progress and performance with your own personal dashboard.
  6. Mobile-ready - Stay on top of your time and projects no matter where you are.

It was fun building it!

If you’re interested, please check out the link below:

I7 Time Tracking App

3 Likes