Introduce yourself!

Welcome @David_Clegg, thanks for introducing yourself! Many businesses do indeed discover Coda since they are looking for alternative solutions to spreadsheets. We actually have a category in the forum just about getting out of spreadsheets and Excel.

Appreciate the feedback as well! In the future, it would be great to have these posted in the Suggestion Box, but I’ll try my best to address some of your concerns::

You can always export your data at any time, but would love to get your thoughts about other backup solutions that you would like to see (feel free to post in the Suggestion Box!).

This is something we are actively working on, stay tuned for updates in the near future.

One way many users have linked their docs together is using the API. While it does take a little more development work, you can customize the syncing any way you please.

On the roadmap!

You could use a custom Layout on the row detail to create a “form” that is more aesthetically pleasing. While you can’t define colors yet, you can edit the number of columns, text size, and more.

One workaround I posted in the community involves using the OpenWindow function, give it a try!