Bank Account Balance Sheet

Hello everyone! I’m trying to replicate how my current bank account day to day balance sheet is. Here’s an image of what I’m trying to build:

I’m doing it all in a single table. I’m blocked in how to do the daily balance formula (“Saldo”).

I’ve left here a document with my progress on this:

Any thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Juan,

Does this help? I have put Debit and Credit in one column, which makes it easier to calculate:

1 Like

If you want to have Debit & Credit as separate columns, then you can use the following table. It uses a temporary column (hidden) to get Debit & Credit in one column:

2 Likes

@SK209 I think this solution is awesome! The only thing that is remaining is the ability to make a RowId based on Payment Date. This is because I want to be able to have the Rows ordered by Payment Date, and have all the balance logic around that.

Do you see it feasible?

Thank you so much!

I have updated the doc. The table is now sorted by the RankByDate column which ranks the rows by the dates.

You can change the dates and you will see that the rows get sorted automatically and the Account Balance is re-calculated accordingly.

Ranking formula taken from this post by @shishir : Running Total (Sum, Average, Median, etc)

3 Likes

Thank you very much! :smile:

1 Like