Build Your Own Pack | FREE EVENT

Get ready to build your own Pack! :man_mage::package:

What

Join us for our free, beginner-friendly event, “Build A Pack,” where we’ll teach you how to create your very own Coda Pack. Don’t worry if you’ve never built a pack before or found it intimidating – we’ve got you covered!

This event is specially designed for beginners, and we’ll be focusing on creating a Twitter pack using Twitter’s API. Say goodbye to your fears and hello to new Coda skills!

While I’ve built over 50 packs myself, we will also be joined by the king and queen of packs themself: @Eric_Koleda and @Leandro_Zubrezki

When

Thursday, May 4th at 9am PST

Where

A cozy Zoom call! Grab your favorite beverage, sit back, and enjoy learning from the comfort of your own home.

Why

Building a pack is nothing short of incredible! The ability to create your own packs unlocks a whole new world of workflows in Coda. And with the recent changes to Twitter’s API, current public Twitter packs may soon be a thing of the past. So, it’s the perfect time to learn how to make your own!

Don’t miss this opportunity to elevate your Coda game. Sign up for our “Build A Pack” event and start your journey towards a whole new world.

How do I sign up?

You can sign up here → :link: Reserve your spot now!

:star: Brought to you by The Coda School

6 Likes

We will be starting this event in 30 min!

If anyone wants to join last minute, heres the link: JOIN! I want to build a pack!

1 Like

thanks Scott for that excellent class on pack building.

very thorough and complete.

much appreciated

max

1 Like

Is this event available retrospectively? I would appreciate the chance to learn if the event is recorded somewhere! I JUST missed it. @Scott_Collier-Weir

1 Like

Yeah just seeing this - wasn’t a lot of notice … how can we watch?

Hey there!

We had a shared doc during the meeting with code samples, resources, and of course the recording of the meeting.

You can find that all here :point_down: Select the “view in coda” mode for better experience

4 Likes

Do you have a shareable recording for this event?

1 Like

Dear @Istvan_Pesti,

Just open the pages in the shared doc above and in the last page the link to the recording can be found.

1 Like