Coda Maker Meetup: Join us in New York City on January 31

Join us on January 31st for a maker meetup in our new NYC office! This will be a fun event, designed to celebrate, you, our valued community members. Come by and meet members of the Coda team and other Coda makers! Plus, we’ll have food, drinks, and of course, swag. Full details here.

When: Tuesday, January 31st, 5:00-7:00 PM EST
Where: Nomadworks, 1216 Broadway (entrance at 30th Street)
RSVP here

We hope to see you there!

9 Likes

Fully planning to be there. Already signed up. Thanks! Is there a dress code?

signature_1753549597

Douglass N. Loud, Esq.

President

Integrated Information Systems, Inc.

305 East 40th Street, Suite 12E

New York, NY 10016

203-952-7108 cell

212-599-1791

dougl7573@gmail.com

Great, Doug! There is no dress code, just casual. See you there!

Congrats on the NYC office. I would be there, but I’m out of town for work. So Cool though!

Excellent – been dealing with Coda since June(?) – developed some stuff, met with your fearless leaders at the last NYC event and discussed getting through to the legal market. I had an document application that your President and then your Chief Legal Counsel thought were interesting. So, now based on my extensive programming and development experience, I have just started your Bootcamp. Hope I don’t drive Maria Marquis crazy…

signature_3446561863

Douglass N. Loud, Esq.

President

Integrated Information Systems, Inc.

305 East 40th Street, Suite 12E

New York, NY 10016

203-952-7108 cell

212-599-1791

dougl7573@gmail.com

Hi, Elizabeth! I was make a lil mistake. I was thinking this to be like a webinar, and I RSVP immediately. Later a notice is a presencial event. So, because I am in Sth America I want you to take my RSVP down.

I really love Coda and wish you very well in this new place.

Kundo

Thank you for letting us know! We hope to host you at a future event.

It was great seeing the local NYC community last night! We hope to do these meetups monthly so if you missed this one, don’t worry there will be more. Check out the meetup doc to see some pictures from the event. I also added a few pictures below.

1 Like