Creating a costumer list with multiple locations and products pr costumer

Hi,

Today i have a big master list like this:

Costumer 1, contact info, Installation address1, product 1, product info 1, product info 2,
Costumer 1, contact info, Installation address2, product 1, product info 1, product info 2, product info 3
Costumer 2, contact info, Installation address1, product 1, product info 1, product info 2,
Costumer 3, contact info, Installation address1, product 1, product info 1, product info 2, product info 3
Costumer 3, contact info, Installation address2, product 1, product info 1, product info 2, product info 3
Costumer 3, contact info, Installation address3, product 1, product info 1, product info 2, product info 3

What i want is a table where i can see only:
Costumer 1, contact info, (link/expand to installation address1 and 2)
Costumer 2, contact info, (link/expand to installation address1 and 2)

But easily view the Installation adresses and products, and product info if i want.

How can I set up this so I can see all the basic information about the customer, and easily access all the other information?

Hi @Lasse_Sjovold - I have shared this doc with everyone - feel free to make a copy and play around with it and see if it works for you.

It has a these tables
Customer
Installation
Product
TaskList

In Tasklist I have Lookup columns to the other three tables. With Grouping you can see customers and expand to see more.

Let me know if this works!

Hi, I have som troubles about this doc.

Let me try to describe the best scenario of use:

In one form I want to punch in these basic tables:
Costumer
Contact Info
Sales date
Installation status
Number of installations

Then I want another form that creates rows based on the number of installations and groups the customers. So for example: One customer has 3 installations. Another customer has 2 installations.

Then I want a form witch creates these tables and group the customer:
Customer1 - Address1 - Installation info - individual sim nr
Customer1 - Address2 - Installation info - individual sim nr
Customer1 - Address3 - Installation info - individual sim nr
Customer2 - Address1 - Installation info - individual sim nr
Customer2 - Address2 - Installation info - individual sim nr

I want to fill out everything in this form by my self beside Customer and the grouping. Is this possible?