In case you missed it, Puzzle #10 is live

This one is a bit trickier than previous puzzles, but we know that if anyone is up for the challenge, it’s you! #doitforthesticker

Deadline is Aug 18…good luck! :grin:

2 Likes

Done :slight_smile: my solution won’t work if you add extra fruit though.

Ha, it’s definitely a more challenging to handle adding fruit. And handling removing fruit (in the way I did it at least) required another twist. But both are definitely possible. Let us know if you want a hint :smile:.

As a fun sidenote, this puzzle was generated from a real customer situation where they generate baskets of product combinations. So it has a good real world application!

1 Like

Totally possible, but hey, it’s just a puzzle :slight_smile: Instead, my solution is “look ma no automations”

1 Like

Sent, it handles adding fruit, but apparently removing rows doesn’t trigger an automation :man_shrugging: .

Would be helpful if we could access the column name somehow, or even have the option to define custom functions. (Or the option to access outer CurrentValue’s)

OK, I believe I got it where it is dynamic, fruit can be freely added or deleted, and no buttons (personal goal).

1 Like

@Joseph_B - same! I’d like a way to specify the row count/length of a table automatically then it would cover that last piece… :dizzy_face:

1 Like

I actually found a way to limit the row count to the necessary size. It was a “doh” moment for me. Happy to discuss in a DM.

1 Like

@justin Do we get notified if our answer is correct beyond the sticker being sent?

Hi @Joseph_B, yes! We’re in the process of reviewing the submissions and will let you know if your answer is correct :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know.

Congrats to everyone who submitted solutions to this puzzle! The solution is now live in the template.

Happy building,
Justin

3 Likes

Pretty close to my solution! Except instead of an aux table I used an section formula to list all permutations, then used nth to populate the table.

Yeah, same as mine as well. But instead of the “ensure x rows” button I’m just always having the max possible number of rows (27) and using a filter to not show empty rows :slight_smile: