What formula can be used to log-in employees working hour?

I’m using a “notify user” button for the employees to click when starting the work and another button when finishing and then registration the hours in payroll according to the notify user’s notifications emails’s time stamps.

while it may be creative it certianly not effective.
any advice guys(:?

1 Like

Hi @LaBoulevard_LLC , thanks for reaching out!

Would you mind sharing a sample doc with us so we can see what you’ve already built?

You can do that by going to Share in the top right-hand corner, clicking the button in the top right (to the left of the “X”), and toggling on Share with Coda Support (the gif below shows how to do this). Or, if you’re ok with others in the Community seeing this doc, please adjust your share setting accordingly.

Afterward, please send us the link (copy/paste this from the address bar) to your doc so we can take a look for you.

Hi Shaina,
Thank you so much for commenting! I have to say I didn’t mean to bother the offical codans but rather getting ideas from my fellow codans here!

and yes of course- https://coda.io/d/_dkdwwEqErXr/Working-Day-and-Break-Manager_suc6e

Thank you so much for your Time Shaina,
Ohad :pray:

Absolutely @LaBoulevard_LLC ! Thanks so much for sharing that doc. If you’d like fellow Makers to chime in here, please be sure that your share settings are set accordingly.

I will leave this here for the remainder of the week and if you still haven’t received any assistance by Monday, I’ll follow up.

Thank you so much for dedicating time for me!
Have a nice rest of the week!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.