403 Error Authenticating Pack

Dear Codans,
I have some issues with my pack authentification. It was working before and I didn’t make any changes. Here are the error details.

URL: https://coda.io/frontendAuth/packs/oauth2/17572/code?state=0f0b2561-aa2d-42f4-8e12-133622188b2d&code=eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9

403 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

Request blocked. We can’t connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: FLluPhHUteBTk37hf0F8M6SvrdXwfYb4AXKSYudO4Wg4YszOP042lg==

How to reproduce:

1. Install the Coda Confluence Pack (Confluence Pack, extend Coda with Confluence | Coda);
  2. Sign in with your Confluence Account;
  3. Give permission during the authorization flow;
  4. Error message appearing on the Coda side

Hi @Farid_Sabitov - That’s very odd. That screen seems to be some automatic server protection kicking in. Is this happening consistently for you? I just signed into your Pack using my own account and it worked without issue.

Forgot to reply here. I worked with Codan to resolve that. Looks like a specific firewall was firing on the server. It’s resolved now, thank you!

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.