I was helping a fellow member with a AddOrModifyRows() and stumble upon a wierd behavior, not sure it is a bug or I don’t quite understad @CurrentValue.
As some of you may know what this formula does is make a filter form a table, if there are no matches then it creates a new row, but if it does find a match it modifies it.
What I wanted to do was to create a counter, every time I press the AddOrModifyRows() button it would find the row and add 1 to the counter. If you want see what I mean here’s a link to the post I replied to.
When you fill the AddOrModifyRows() one of the first things you add is the filter to find the row you want to either add or, well, modify so when you set the values and want to do what I did, the obvious thing to do (for me at least) would be to get the currentValue.Days in this case and add 1
currentValue.Days + 1
Even the “formula helper” (not sure is the correct name) gets the correct value
but when I press the button I get this:
To get this to work you have to write the same filter you already wrote at the beginning of the AddOrModifyRows() formula to get the current value of the Days to add 1 to.
Another thing I found out is that when you simply put Days without the CurrenValue at the beginning what you get is a list of all the days in the table you are modifiying instead of the filter you are appliying to that table
I leave the file so you can play with it: