Can't make API Connection

Hello

I’m trying to build a pack for Bexio.com.
Here is the API Documentation: https://docs.bexio.com/

I’m failing to build a connection to the API.
Can someone help me?

I attached a Screenshot of the code I wrote so far.

Thanks! Lars

1 Like

Hi Lars,

I think the only thing you’re missing is a declaration of the domain you are calling.

pack.addNetworkDomain("api.bexio.com");

Hey @lars_hofstetter_10TIMES_io !

I was able to get Authenticated using Postman with “Authorization” and “Accept” Headers per the API documentation.

Are you able to see if what error the logs are returning when you make a request from the pack? When I left out the Accept Header, I got this:

"415 - "You did not specify a valid Accept-Header. Please use one of the following: application/json, application/xml""

1 Like

@lars_hofstetter_10TIMES_io - You can see the specific error message returned by the API by looking in the logs using the Pack Maker tools:

2 Likes

Hey @Thomas_Baucom

I got exactly this error: “You did not specify a valid Accept-Header. Please use one of the following: application/json, application/xml”

What do I have to change in the code then?

Thanks everybody for the help!

Can someone help me here? Would be so nice, I’m still blocked.

@Bill_French @Thomas_Baucom @Eric_Koleda

It will be near impossible to help without seeing the code that is causing this failure.

If you’d like to work through the issue live, you can book time during my office hours:

1 Like

@lars_hofstetter_10TIMES_io I am just getting back to the office after a long weekend so I am catching up. I would definitely take Eric up on his office hours offer. I had a weird auth issue a while back and he was able to translate the API documentation to Pack Studio live and I have used his tricks every day since then!

Thanks all, I could fix it in the office hour with Eric. :slight_smile:

2 Likes