Cheers from Coda to the Maker Community 🍻

The Coda Community is amazing! Thank you for everything you all do, and for sharing your amazing creations and ideas! :star_struck:

7 Likes

THANK YOU Makers! So glad y’all are with us!!

7 Likes

Thank you!!! Excited to see the future brings

7 Likes

Thank you to our Maker Community!

7 Likes

Thank you, Coda makers! Whether you’ve been with us since the early days or you’ve recently discovered Coda, thank you for being a part of our community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :raised_hands:

7 Likes

Thank you, Makers!! You make Coda what it is! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you Makers! What a community!

7 Likes

Thank you to all the makers here in the Coda Community! Love the passion you all bring, from the bug reports through to the formula magic to the docs that I could never even imagine.

7 Likes

As a newer Codan, the community was crucial to getting me up to speed on Coda’s capabilities, thank you for all you do Makers! I hope to give back as much value as I’ve gotten from you all. Cheers! :grinning:

8 Likes

What an amazing community! Thank you for making Coda what it is today :raised_hands:

7 Likes

To our makers, you never cease to inspire me with your creativity, kind-heartedness and love for building tools that stick. I learn something new every day and want to make sure we continue to provide you with the stellar experience that you deserve! Thank you for everything you do! :1st_place_medal:

7 Likes

It has been so much fun watching this community grow and I cannot thank our makers enough for making both the product and this place what it is today.

7 Likes

Thank you for inspiring us, and joining us on our mission to make making better!

7 Likes

Thank you, Makers! We appreciate all you bring to this special Coda Community!

7 Likes

Incredible community!
Thank you all for helping us to move forward and create the future!

7 Likes

Thank You to all the Makers!!!

7 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again - the best Coda feature is the people who use it (that’s all y’all!). Thank you for inspiring us on a daily basis!

8 Likes

Thank you, Makers!!!

7 Likes

This Community has been and still is so inspirational for me that my thank you should be personally given to everyone. So, let’s do it! :grinning:

Community.FormulaMap(
    currentValue.withName(member, 
        Format("Thank you, {1}!", member.name)))

As a former Community Champion I fully recognize the invaluable value of every Maker.
Thanks for making Coda… Coda :pray:

14 Likes

Also, cheers to our 10,000 maker who joined our community: @Roman_Leventov :tada:

Woohoo!

8 Likes