CodaPackGPT helped me (nocoder) make my first pack

Last year I started experimenting with building a customGPT to help me make a pack and I finally did it…I made my first pack!

Over my holiday week I was finally able to spend some time on my pack idea and with the help this GPT I got it working. It was not a perfect process but as someone who doesn’t know javascript I was really excited to see my idea come to life.

If you are a ChatGPT+ user then CodaPackGPT is included.

Hope it helps and let me know what you think.

Btw, after I got the pack up and running I asked CodaPackGPT for any advice my next time around and this is what it mentioned:

1. Initial Details: Provide comprehensive details about the issue upfront, including any error messages and what you’ve already tried.
  2. Documentation Links: Share relevant documentation links early in the conversation, as they often contain necessary details for accurate problem-solving.
  3. Code Snippets: When providing code snippets, ensure they include the context of where they are used in the codebase.
  4. Desired Outcome: Clearly articulate the end goal or what the desired outcome of the code should be.
  5. Version Control: Keep track of changes and version control, especially when there are many iterations.
4 Likes

Super cool, thanks for sharing!