Delightful Moments in Coda

Hi Coda Community!

My name’s Michael – I’m a researcher working at Coda.

I have a really simple question for you all – we’re doing an offsite next week focused around delighting our users, creating moments that really astonish you with how magical, good, and helpful they feel.

I wanted to ask the community: what moments have you had so far that have really delighted you? Anything where you’ve felt like your expectations were completely surpassed by what you experienced.

Thanks!!

3 Likes

what moments have you had so far that have really delighted you?

• When I realised I could build the tool for my business I couldn’t find anywhere else.
  • I felt inspired by your vision to create something new and not “just do” because that’s the way it’s always been done.
  • Empowered to create the “app” I have been searching for

When watching your Coda 101 videos I found my continually saying “No way, this is perfect”

1 Like

Feeling important for the staff.
I really enjoyed and still enjoying our chats. I like that I can help and that in return, I see some of my requests coming to life :heart:
I also like to finally understand something useful in coda.
I really like to have an idea and be able to do it in Coda.
And the perspective to have the freedom to really make what you need.

1 Like

for me it’s all about getting an idea and then figuring out how to execute it. On top of that, knowing that I have a lot of tools at my disposal to create something that is tuned specifically to me. It’s like I get to create my own little productivity home on the internet. I am in control of what it looks like, how it works, and the best part is I can change it at any time, modify it, make it more effective, or add new tools in to make myself even more productive. Really it’s just super cool.

I had taken a little time away from the product working on something else - but when I got back in to focusing on sales I needed a place to call home. The more I thought about it, the more I Coda has been that place. I love tinkering with it so much!

1 Like