Embed a portion of Coda doc in an external website

I have found that by embedding a Coda doc in a Canvas LMS page, students will still have the advantage of scrolling over hyperlinks to see small pop-up versions of the linked page. This is super-helpful with terms that I want them to learn more about at a glance while not getting distracted from the main reading assignment.

I have my content built on Coda and I am building my class in Canvas currently. Embedding a Coda doc looks really great, but if I have to embed the whole document, I will actually have to break it up into smaller documents because sometimes I want to use content built directly on the Canvas page.

So… how might I select a paragraph or another portion of a Coda doc and embed only that portion?

Hey Jeff! This actually sounds like a feature request the Coda team has been tracking. We’ve gone ahead and tracked your vote for this feature formally. Should this be built out, our team will be sure to reach out and let you know!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.