Embed Calculator into a website

Maybe this is the wrong tool, but I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to embed a calculator feature into a website. Something like this kind of calculator: Hypotenuse of a Triangle. Calculator | Formulas, where you input two different fields and it calculates a third field. The only thing I can figure out would be a form, but I don’t want it to have a submit button.

Is this possible with Coda? Thanks!

I’m guessing you are asking this question because you want all three fields to be input/output, rather than just two fields for input and one for output.

Although it’s janky, it’s possible if you really want to use Coda. You can check out my post on getting that to work in Coda.

Especially see the last table “Events” where you can update Start, End, OR Duration to calculate the other two automatically. (Similar to the hypotenuse calculator you shared.)

As for embedding, Coda has a great help article on that.

If I’m understanding the original question, this could also be replicated with formulas! See example screenshots below:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.