Enhancing Callouts: A Game-Changing Upgrade

Feature 1

As I embarked on creating my own version of the beloved game Kahoot, I pondered various options for designing its interface. Inspired by the original game, I opted for callouts, as they closely resemble its distinctive style. However, I soon realized that callouts come with certain limitations, particularly their lack of programmability and absence of click events. To address this challenge and enhance the flexibility of callouts, I humbly request the inclusion of this feature, designed to elevate the potential of callouts and make them reach a new level of awesomeness.

Feature 2

ezgif.com-video-to-gif(9)

While I was tinkering with the idea of putting a table into a callout, a thought dawned on me: why not make it a reality? The reason driving this feature request is my expectancy to have full control over the background color of the cells within the table. Currently, the only way to achieve this is by adjusting the format color for each column separately, which can quickly become tedious for a large number of columns. Hence, I am writing this feature with the intention of taking callouts to a whole new level of awesomeness!

2 Likes