FREE Coda AI templates

Free Coda AI Templates

:wave: Hey everyone!

I’ve been using Coda AI for over 2 months now in my workflows and docs - In doing so Ive been turning some of my favorite workflows and use-cases into simple templates

Ive collected them all in one easy placed and am giving them all away for free!

Check them out below :point_down:

Some of my favorite ones are:

• A collaborative copy machine: Create, edit, and vote on compelling copy with this AI powered assistant
  • Eisenhower Matrix: Automatically categorize your tasks into quadrants based off their importance and urgency
  • Task deconstructor: Takes a large tasks and deconstructs it into several smaller more manageable tasks

There are currently 9 templates, but by the end of next week I hope to have 20, so look back for more later on!

8 Likes

Hi Scott,
I registered for Coda AI the same day they announced it back in february. We are in june and still no news… :disappointed:

Hi Scott,
I registered for Coda AI the same day they announced it back in february. We are in june and still no news… :disappointed:

Shoot me a DM @Victor_MOREIRA ! Let’s see if we can change that for you.

My companies firewall is blocking the site, " Newly Registered and Observed Domains " is the reason. Will try to access it from home later, but thanks! If they’re anything like your other templates I’m sure they’re great!

Haha well it is a newly registered domain!

Dang - Microsoft blocks everything. Check from home!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.