πŸ— Game Creator for LIP2-Engine

Create your own adventure game based on the Lost in Paradise 2-Engine within minutes.

Lost in Paradise 2: Out of the dark was completely created with the Game Creator. Check it out.

Create your own characters :child:t4::man_health_worker:t4::elf:t4: :tiger:
You decide how the players will look like in your own game.

Place collectible and consumable items :fishing_pole_and_fish::8ball::ticket::carrot:
Get creative and fill the world with items that fit to your story

Build an army of enemies :zombie::vampire:t4::boar:
Create enemies and define, how strong they are.

Create interactions :radio::pager::door:
Set up objects for interaction and define, which items players needs to interact.

Design the environment :sunflower::hole::crystal_ball::ocean:
Complete your story with a thriving world including traps and more.

Screenshots

Set up the basics

Items

Interactive objects

Enemies

Read the handbook-section for more details on how to use the Game Creator.

To use, open the shared document, make a local copy (click the arrow at the document name) and start:
-> Copy your version of the Game Creator

If you really make a game with this, don’t forget to share it with the community :slight_smile:

Contribution
You have some great ideas for the next version? Just write me a PN and join the fun :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@Daniel_Stieber - what a wonderful thing to see on a Monday morning. Clearing our a block of time later in the day so I can dig in.

1 Like

Amazed by this. Love how you extracted the game engine from the details for a specific game, as well as the simplicity with which you can define game-specific logic.

Really fun too to peek in the engine & currentgame sections to see how it all works.

3 Likes

@Daniel_Stieber does this still work? The link takes me to GDrive.

Hey @Akash_Agarwal , the link is from a time when sharing docs was done via GDrive. Unfortunately I think the engine itself is no longer working due to updates in Coda that changed some behaviour, but I will have a look and check later today.

1 Like

I made a view changes and published it properly. That should work now with the current version of Coda.

2 Likes

Thanks heaps @Daniel_Stieber!