Grouping tasks by user

Hi all, I have the following problem in displaying tasks assigned to users:
In my task table, I have some tasks that are assigned to two or more people (multiple select).
I am trying to create a task tracking table where I see all the tasks assigned to each individual person.
By doing a view of the original task table, however, it groups them to me as in the attached picture, dividing as “New person” where there are two users involved in that task.

If it were possible I would need that task, where more than one person is involved, to be split in two by the respective people involved, so that in my task control table there are only the individual people with their respective tasks

I hope I have explained myself and if you need more information I am at your disposal

1 Like

Hey @Alessio_Cassamagnaga ! Thanks for reaching out. While this is not possible at this time, this sounds like a feature request the Coda team has been tracking. That said, we have moved this post into the Suggestion Box for other members of the Community to chime in on this. We’ve gone ahead and tracked your vote for this feature formally.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.