I love Coda. I am willing to pay for it. I was waiting for it. BUT…
The new pricing model is a kick-out message.
- The doc size limits of the free plan are insulting, notably including table views as counted objects.
- Excluding cross doc functionality from the first paid tier is a disgrace. $10 per month, and I can’t cross docs at all?! Not even a few?!
The needed fixes:
- Excluding table views from doc size limits.
- A starter plan between free and pro plans (Notion’s model).
- Limited cross doc functionality in all paid plans.