In Debug Calculations, what are the "[integer] X" referring to?

@BenLee I would love to hear the answer to the question, regardless of whom it comes from. I love that @Paul_Danyliuk is such a genius and can figure these things out and he spends so much of his valuable time contributing to this community at his expense. What I don’t love is that Coda brags constantly about how it raises hundreds of millions of dollars and then tells one of the most prolific powerusers on the platform (who represents many other users that have (or will have) the same question) that I’m ‘stuck’ with a substandard answer and that Coda is just too ‘incredibly busy’ to respond to someone who obviously isn’t as important as all the other ‘incredible’ things you are working on!

Another example of just blowing off your user base - ignore foundational technical questions on PAID features for a year: CrossDoc: Create a new Coda API token - #2 by Jeroen_Broerse

It’s hard to not take your attitude as an insult to me and the other users of Coda … especially when they are real technical questions that cannot be answered by any other documentation and are related to really investing in Coda as a platform. A question about the performance tool is about growing Coda and making it work and be a joy for users. When that is at the bottom of your priority list, it helps me understand better where and which platforms I should be investing in.

cc: @shishir

1 Like