Is it possible to pick a date in a first row that populates all the dates in the rows below it programmatically?

Is it possible to pick a date in a first row that populates all the rows below it programmatically.

So top of column it I select a final due date from 30 days from now and then all the rows below it take their cue from that date (copy due date is 3 weeks before final due date. Editing due date is 2 weeks before. Design is due 1 week before. etc.

Hi @Isaac_James
I’m not 100% sure I understood your question, but I try this.

Define a Final Due date, in this cas outside of your table
Create your table with a category column, which is a lookup to a Category Table (copy, editing and design) that also has the number a days, as you mentionned (7,14,30)

Then, in the Date Column of your Table, enter this fomula that will substract the number of days linked to the good category from the final due date

So, when you select a category, it will autofill the date
CPT2212071701-947x664

But as I said, i’m not sure of your sentence “copy due date is 3 weeks before final due date. Editing due date is 2 weeks before. Design is due 1 week before. etc”

Please let me know !!

Cheers

Quentin

2 Likes

Quentin, I learn so much from your posts. Your contributions are very much appreciated.

2 Likes

Wooo @Lynn_vK , this is SUCH a pleasure to read comment like this. That kind of reaction make all the investment working on detailed answer for the community completely worth it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.