Join the evolution

I’m SO excited about this campaign. When Laura first broached the idea of a new campaign, my first thought was “how can the team top Enough of this Sheet?” But the new Evolution campaign definitely hits the mark for me. What I love best about it is how it creatively captures the playfulness and ingenuity of the Coda community. Every day we see you use Coda in imaginative and unexpected ways. We hope these imaginary characters evoke that same feeling of seeing someone rebuild a game of snake in Coda, or watching a team build a totally unique planning process. It’s like encountering a dog with a propeller tail, a lizard with an umbrella tail, a fish with a shark fin.

You can see the full cast of characters at coda.io/evolution. There’s a great spot to add your own ideas if inspiration strikes. I recommend scrolling through to the docs at the end—the buff chicken has the punniest two-way-writeup example :slight_smile:

And of course, we always love to share the fun so please re-amplify / add your thoughts on your favorite social platform: Twitter | LinkedIn | Facebook.

Thanks!

Shishir

10 Likes