Layout Edit - can't revert lookup to table view

Hey all,
I editing the Layout for a table. I mistakenly turned of the table view for a column and I can’t get it back on. any clues on how to do this?

Hi Mark,

Is it possible to share a screenshot of what you’re talking about?

When editing the layout (I assume you mean you’re editing a “Row detail” layout for a table), look for this toggle:

Note that you’ll only see it if the column is of type Lookup and the “Multiple icons” toggle is turned on if the column contains list-of-rows values from the same table (e.g. lists of rows from Tasks table).

I think I figured out the problem.

I have a few calculated columns that calculate dependencies (up and down). This column is called “Impacted By”, is type Text and has a formula that looks like this:

If(
thisRow.Predecessors.IsBlank(),
thisRow.Predecessors,
ListCombine(thisRow.Predecessors.[Impacted By], thisRow.Predecessors).Unique().Sort()
)

The referenced Predecessors column is a multi-select Lookup on the same table.

For some reason, when editing the Layout for this specific column, the only display style is text, which yields a list of pills with the row name in each pill.
To fix it, I changed the formula to this:

If(
thisRow.Predecessors.IsBlank(),
List(),
ListCombine(thisRow.Predecessors.[Impacted By], thisRow.Predecessors).Unique().Sort()
)

Now, when I edit the Layout, the default display style for the column is Table, which is what I want.

Hello @Paul_Danyliuk
I am trying to reproduce your table with the little table switch (top right), but I can’t get it no matter what I do. But I don’t understand the layout editing procedure, not with the screenprint you included. I have edited layouts, but then I see something completely different. Could you please clarify what is going on?
Thanks in advance,
Greetings, Joost