I’m new to coda, but I really liked the concepts (tables vs. cells, views, etc), so I tried it out over the weekend. I found the resulting usability quite good, especially around column formulas with autocomplete.
But performance is a complete showstopper for me. I loaded up a medium-sized table of stock quotes: 1200 rows, 3 columns. I created a separate table view, with extra computed columns to drive some charts, tried pivoting the data by grouping columns to left/top.
Performance slowed down to a point where my document can not even be loaded anymore
I’ll share the doc if that can help identify the cause of the issue.