Pack Request: Web Importer for Reference management

I’m a researcher in the field of deep learning. It is tedious for me to deal with hundred of papers even with some reference management system like Mendeley or Zotero. Recently, I tried coda and I found this is exactly what I need for paper management: an interactive and programmable database.

However, it’s time consuming to collect meta info for each paper manually. I expect something like a
Mendeley web importer , with which I can save meta info of a paper to my coda doc on one click.

8 Likes

Yes, that would be amazing! Maybe there is a way to use the Mendeley importer through a Mendeley Pack for Coda, which then imports the info through Mendeley itself?

1 Like

Dear @xie_jin and @Cornelia_Gamst, welcome to the community

To up vote your pack request I recommend to do that here:

3 Likes

Wondering if there are any other academics out there who have great workflows involving coda and reference management?

I’m currently fumbling with trying to keep my Zotero database manually in sync with my coda database.

1 Like

Does anyone have an update for this workflow?
I am working on my research and struggling with automating the metadata from reference manager tools like Zotero, Mendeley to Coda or just right from Coda.

1 Like

I am working on a Pack to import Zotero data.

No specific date yet when I will make it public - but I do have a first-pass version working so far.

1 Like

How are you going with this project? Something like the Notion version - Notero - is a pack I’d love to see on Coda, and would enable me to move my studies here full time. Thanks in advance for the update.