Page analytics in Coda docs

Hey there!

Our team uses Coda for our internal wiki and I’m trying to find a way to get analytics per page. Is there a way to see how many views or users on each page over a certain period of time?

Thanks so much!

Hi @Jordan_Axani :blush: !

I don’t know if this will help you here but Coda API seems to be able to return some similar metrics :blush:

Thanks! Yeah I’m sure it is, was just hoping for more of a simple solution that would give basic analytics. I’ll look more closely at the API though!

1 Like

Hey Jordan!

There definitely is:

But I believe some of these page level analytics are locked up in the Enterprise tier. Let me see how difficult it would be (if even POSSIBLE) to include it in my Doc Explorer pack

EDIT: After a brief look at the API, it looks like the PAGES endpoing only returns info on when it was last modified and WHO modified it. Nothing related to views, average view time, etc

Enterprise might be your best bet

Got it, thanks @Scott_Collier-Weir.

I’ll look into it. If you’re reading this Codans, as Coda grows into more of a knowledge platform for teams, this is a basic feature that other players include! Totally worth bringing this more into the platform because it answers the basic question so many of us have: Are people actually reading this stuff?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.