Hola! My name is Amen Teng, a Senior Product Manager at ServiceRocket. I am excited to share this pack we are making with the Coda community.
Started as Security & Encryption for Confluence app on Atlassian, we are bringing the in-doc data encryption idea to Coda.
Here is a TLDR of what this pack is about:
- No reliable method to protect and share sensitive data in a consolidated doc.
- Many potential data breach points which violate the organization/client security policies.
- Can’t track who accesses/edits sensitive data.
- End-to-end industry-grade encryption to secure sensitive data in a doc that should only be available to the people authorized to view or edit them.
Here is a quick demo of the CoPass pack:
The feature list of the pack:
- Encrypt and decrypt data in a Doc
- Copy secret
- Permitted user control
- Audit log viewing
What’s next? I hear you ask. We plan to launch this as a premium pack, but first, we hope to get some beta testers to make this pack a better one. If you are interested in getting the first hands-on experience of this pack, you can sign up by using this form: https://forms.gle/TzsqhB1oZJ5PA7wV7
We would be more than happy to hear from everyone here. Please feel free to comment below.
(p/s: it is ok to tell us that our baby is ugly )