Recap of June 2019 NYC Meetup with Rent the Runway

Last week we hosted the NYC Maker Meetup and I wrote a recap of the meetup here. Campbell Sechrest, a product manager on Rent the Runway’s mobile app, talked about her transition into product management and how her team utilized Coda to improve her team’s mobile development process :iphone:. Here is a recording of the meetup (apologies for the audio):

3 Likes

Nice presentation. :slight_smile: One thing that jumped right out from Campbell’s presentation was her reluctance to allow other people to have write access to the doc for fear of them breaking it. This is the single biggest pain-point for me and I’m sure many others as well. Just FYI. :wink:

P.S. It doesn’t look like shorts weather!

3 Likes

Hi @Al_Chen_Coda,

Great meetup, as you mentioned the audio is unfortunattely poor. I assume a :microphone: (not necessary to be so :heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign:) could improve the :musical_score: quality a lot.

Keep up with the good work and hopeful to roll out to others parts of the :globe_with_meridians:

1 Like

Is there a link to copy of Coda doc? Very hard to see screen.

Thanks!

The doc presented during the meetup wasn’t meant to be shared widely, but I’ll see if Campbell is open to sharing a version of it!

1 Like