Shh... don't tell but check out Coda on your phone 📱

The irony of someone who has never posted here before and who suddenly has harsh words for Codans does not escape me.

Fair point, but imagine how you might build a company, team, and technology to get into the enviable position of needing a pervasively competent mobile version? :wink: You don’t get to this point without priorities that are aligned toward a non-mobile deliverable.

I’m rational - I agree, the mobile app has many flaws and vast room for improvement. However… allow me to share some ways our company uses the mobile app.

Design & Manufacturing

Data is collected from mobile and desktop Coda apps for the development and testing of our CyberLandr prototypes.

Customer Analytics

Stream It workers carry with them lots of CyberLandr customer analytics with a mobile Coda document. This makes it easy to see talking points and share specific metrics concerning our customers.

Real-time Sales Data

Stream It management always know the latest sales status with Coda mobile.

Highway Installation Guidelines

Our highway analytics team and installation/maintenance partners use Coda mobile to track locations of our edge appliances and configuration requirements. Note - these users are standing on highways in every imaginable weather and time of day/night. This app is pretty complex and described in greater detail here.

I know at least 75 users who have found Coda mobile something they cannot live without.

7 Likes