Mobile app improvement please!

I would love it if I could add more types of objects on mobile. I can’t be the only one who is fanatically obsessed with Coda but takes all my notes on Coda in Notion, because Coda’s mobile app isn’t there yet. I frequently experience glitches, crashes, and not being able to add or edit tables has me reliant on Notion.

Just a friendly reminder that I will happily switch over (on mobile) when that day comes!

Best, Jack

3 Likes

Hey Jack! Thanks so much for this feedback on our mobile app. We are absolutely tracking this type of feedback on our app. That said, we have moved this post into the Suggestion Box for other members of the Community to chime in on this, as well. We’ve gone ahead and tracked your vote for these features formally and shared this feedback with our Mobile development team :smiley:

~Nicole

2 Likes

Yeah! +1 for me.

I am building amazing thinks in Coda but the app-like rendering it’s buggy, slow, hasn’t research and it’s kinda weird to use. I have managed to use iOS shortcuts and coda APIs to pass quick text to it when on my phone but it’s a far from optimal workaround.

I hope that Coda team will put an eye on that!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.