Shh... don't tell but check out Coda on your phone πŸ“±

Yep - and we can say similar things like this about Airtable.

Not that I want to compete for the most insane workaround, but this one from Airtable which is common because they do not support a Split() function should be in the hall-of-fame.

I puke a little in my mouth when I am reminded that this is one of the most popular posts in their community. To this day - almost a decade later - there is no Split() in Airtable.

Count your Coda blessings. :wink:

9 Likes

2 finger zoom on images is so basic and absolutely needed. The current single level is ok, but actually not very suitable for practice. In most cases, when you zoom into an image, you want to see a self-determined section/crop and not forcibly one with 100% zoom.

Absolutely thrilled about this impactful feature from the Coda team! The versatility it brings opens up countless possibilities. Kudos to the Coda team for enhancing the user experience!https://fmapps.org/

I completely agree! Two-finger zoom for photographs would be revolutionary, especially on mobile and iPad devices. The potential for improving user experience is enormous, particularly in point-of-sale scenarios or field data collection. It’s a minor adjustment with significant ramifications for usability and functionality. Keep your fingers crossed for this updateFm whatsapp Download

1 Like