Is it possible to sort a group by row count? For example, I have members grouped by countries, and I’d like to display those countries with most members first.
Hi @Christine_P and welcome to the Coda-Community!
Is it possible to share your doc so we can take a deeper look into what you want to accomplish?
Hi Christine !
Maybe it’s not the best practice but I see a quite simple way :
- In your table A, make your column country a list type
- Then in the settings of the list transform it into a table (table B).
- In this new table B “Countries” add a column that counts the corresponding rows of table A.
- Then you can add a related column in your first table A with the counting column
- Sort table A by this new column and hide it.
Tell me if this helps !
Hi Janis. I’m sorry but I can’t share because of PII.
Merci, Aurelie! I will test out your instructions.