I am currently trying to build a dashboard to report on the overall status of different sites. I have a site table and a task table
In the task table, I setup the following column:
- Status (Not started, In progress, Completed, etc)
- Sites (different sites from a lookup from the site table)
- Progress (slider from 0 to 100)
- Stream (look up from a stream table)
In the site table I would like to break down the progress per stream ( 1 - Assesment, etc) and display a global status (Not started, In progress, Completed).
As such I used the slider average of all the site related tasks to make my calculation:
- If Average = 0 → not started
- If Average = 100 → completed
- Else → in progress
My problem is that some sites don’t have a tasks yet and as such it reports a blank but if I use my formula logic then my report will show “In progress”
How do I make sure that blank is considered as not started?
Thank you for your help,