Task management -- per category AND per day

Hi there @Mati_Roy ! :blush:

I think you could do that by using Interactives filters :blush:.
Based on an example I shared few days ago here is a suggestion :blush:

(You post wasn’t very clear about if you’re looking for an AND or an OR, so I put both in my sample below :wink:.
Note that with no concrete idea on how you’ve build your doc, this might not completely satisfy your need :blush:)

So, to filter your table first by Projects AND then by Due Dates I created 2 select-control on the canvas.
The first one is to select the projects (Select - Projects) from my tasks table (Tasks - 1) and the second one (Projects - Dates) is for the due dates of those tasks which pre-filters those due dates by the project selected in the first select control (:innocent:).

Then, the last step is to filter the table by the due dates select-control on the canvas :blush: with this formula (in my sample) :

thisRow.[Due Date].Matches([Projects - Dates])

Now, if it was to filter your table by Projects OR Due dates well, I kind of followed the same principle :blush: .

I still have 2 select-controls on canvas, one for the Projects and one for the Due Dates but they are not linked to one another.
I just then indicates in the filter options of that table to filter it by the Projects select-control OR by the Due Dates select-control :blush:.

(The formula for the Due Dates part is the same as the one above, using the appropriate select-control and table :wink:)

There might be others to do that though :wink:. But it depends on how you’ve build your doc :wink:.

I hope this helps :blush:

2 Likes