TypeError: Cannot read property ‘status’ of undefined

I have the exact same problem as stated in this thread:

It says it’s solved, but can someone give a proper explanation to the solution and how to implement it?

I was following along the tutorial setting up local dev environment to be able to create packs locally using vscode. But I get the same error message as stated in that previous thread.

Please help if you can.

Hi @Christian_Antonsen - As mentioned in that thread, the cause in that case was that they were using an older version of the SDK where you needed to pass the --fetch flag when running coda execute in order to make real fetch requests.

The SDK was updated long ago to make --fetch the default, so it shouldn’t be a problem anymore. Try adding --fetch and see if that works, and / or update your SDK version.

It’s kind of weird, because I litteraly followed the recipe given by Coda same day as I experienced the error and posted it here on the forum…

Ya, it’s certainly strange! There could be some other cause resulting in the same error message, but in that case we’d need to debug further. Are you still getting the error with --fetch?